Is your church organization suffering from any of these 10 signs of dysfunction?
- Fuzzy Unclear Vision
- Lack of Leadership Skill and Leadership Development
- Discouraging Negative Culture
- High Bureaucracy
- Lack of Initiative
- Poor Vertical Communication (Top down only)
- Poor Cross-functional Collaboration
- Poor Teamwork
- No System for Capturing, Collecting, and Managing Ideas and Knowledge
- Vague Values
What places are you failing to look for ideas or answers to problems?
In what ways could you get curious about what your staff knows?
How might your assumptions about knowledge and ideas be getting in the way of learning from your staff?
What if you were able to know everything your staff knows. How might that change what you do?
What might you have done in the past that could be applied to Idea and Knowledge Management at your church?
What resources or solutions are available to you that you may have overlooked?